Friday, July 27, 2012

2012 Walk to End Alzheimer's - Monterey, CA

Always Best Care Monterey Bay Cruisers

Join our team

Unite in a movement to reclaim the future for millions. Join our team for the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's, the nation's largest event to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer's disease. Together, we can advance research to treat and prevent Alzheimer's, and provide programs to improve the lives of millions of affected Americans.



Join us on the walk and/or join us in our quest to raise funds by donating or sharing fundraising ideas! The Monterey coast is beautiful and the weather is summery in October.  I plan a picnic to follow the walk.  It will be a good time in a great cause...

For more information visit Walk To End Alzheimer's

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Alzheimers Home Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just wanted to take some time today to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for all your work!
    home care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything that is for getting rid of a disease is something I'm all for. If I had known about this earlier, I would of participated. Perhaps this year if they do one, I'll come. My grandma has Alzheimer's disease, which then causes her to have a tough time living at home. My mom is over there constantly trying to help her out. I think that it would be a better idea if we got the help of a professional home care provider. http://www.comforcare.com/california/san-gabriel-valley

    ReplyDelete